1. In your mod folder, create a folder called "addons".
2. In <mod folder>\addons, create a folder called "metamod".
3. In <mod folder>\addons\metamod, create a folder called "dlls".
1. Go to the Metamod Website and download Metamod. You will want to get either the Windows DLL or the Linux SO (for either 32bit Linux or Linux on AMD64).
2. Extract the metamod file and upload or copy it to your server. It must be placed in <mod folder>\addons\metamod\dlls.
1. In your mod folder, find the "liblist.gam" file. Open the file with a text editor, such as notepad. If you're using FTP or a control panel, you will need to download the file first.
2. For Windows, find this line:
Replace it with this line:
For Linux, find this line:
Replae it with this line:
(Note: use metamod_amd64.so for Linux on AMD64!)
3. Save liblist.gam (and upload it over the old one if your server is remote).
4. Edit the file <mod folder>\addons\metamod\plugins.ini. If it does not exist, create it. This file is your list of Metamod plugins.
5. For Windows, add
For Linux (32bit) add:
For Linux (AMD64) add:
Save (and upload) plugins.ini.